Re: RMAN archivelog backup failed

From: Rudi <rschoebel_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2003 17:58:11 -0700

Thanks for your reply, believe it I did make an effort to research this issue before resorting to groups such as this and the generosity of experts like yourself. If I had access to the RMAN manual I'm sure I could find the answer myself...

So my next stupid question should probably have been my first, Is the RMAN 8.1.7 manual available online and if so where? I'm using Oracle as part of a non commercial project so funds are very limited.

Thanks again.