Re: jdbc driver - NumberFormatException

From: Pavel Zlatarev <pavel.zlatarev_at_sap.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:56:55 +0300

Hi

It's not me who tries to return it as an int but the driver and as bung ho says it doesn't sound like appropriate behavior for a driver. The workaround he suggests will do the job but this is a problem (the API for java.sql.ResultSetMetaData.getPrecision(int column) doesn't declare that the method can throw NumberFormatException) and should be reported.
So the question remains - where can I report it? The question is also a bit more fundamental - how can anyone report feedback to oracle?

Thanks

---

There are 10 types of people - those who understand binary and those that don't