Re: FOR SALE: Oracle Web Developer Suite for Solaris

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 03:57:14 GMT

Amen to Sybrand's suggestion. Typical unethical slob "selling" desupported software. Might be legal, definitely unethical.(and all for how much money maybe $20) Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure it out.
  "Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:vesi0rijkqdv33_at_corp.supernews.com...
  As far as I am concerned anyone *selling* desupported software, which means *robbing* the poor guy actually buying this crap, should be subject to criminal persecution, as he is a criminal.

  --
  Sybrand Bakker
  Senior Oracle DBA

    "Extraordinary Bargains" <tonyimom_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:pM4Ha.1897$Ab2.52108_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
    If you read my eBay auction, you'll find that there are no licenses being transferred - this is media only.  Thanks for taking an interest, but maybe do your homework before you give someone a spray next time ..