ALTER PROCEDURE xyz COMPILE DEBUG

From: Michael Scholz <mischl_at_gmx.de>
Date: 16 Jun 2003 02:48:27 -0700

Trying to execute the sql above under oracle 8.1.7 to be able to use a debugger.

I get ORA-04021: timeout waiting for a the locked object xyz

What can I do ?

With Toad I have looked which sessions are active on the database. It is only my session, but everything is committed.

Thanks in advance.

mischl(at)gmx.de Received on Mon Jun 16 2003 - 04:48:27 CDT