Re: FOR SALE: Oracle Web Developer Suite for Solaris

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:58:17 GMT

Yup - that is what (s)he says .... on the relevant page,

"These items will provide an ideal opportunity to learn all about Oracle Web Development on the Sun Solaris platform. Brand new, and never used. These are not trial or academic versions, and have no expiration date - requires no activation key to work. The software works perfectly without any license, but to legally use it for business purposes, you must obtain licenses from Oracle. Any licensing will be the responsibility of the buyer. I'll ship within 24 hours via air-mail to any
international location."

No word on the fact that these are beyond support and you can not obtain a license. I especially like the part about "... works without any license ..."

My apology for expressing doubts about your integrity, honesty and especially your business acumen.

Good luck selling these
/Hans