Can not find SQL*loader in Oracle9i???

From: <chaoy_at_pacbell.net>
Date: 15 Jun 2003 12:53:33 -0700

Hi,

I have installed oracle9i, and want to use sql*loader to load text data into table.

However, I can not find a tool called SQL*loader anywhere on the manu.

It will be appreciated if some experts can give me an advice where I can find it, and how to use it to load text data.

Thanks.

Chuck Received on Sun Jun 15 2003 - 14:53:33 CDT