Is anyone using 9iAS Integration?

From: Chris Holliday <crholliday_at_noSpamPlease-adventureology.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:13:47 GMT

Any success or failure stories? Any stories at all?

Every time I think I am making progress, there is some new hurdle to overcome (installation, setup, configuration, etc). There are many different support docs and each is uniquely bad. They all seem to be talking about completely different products. They have 3 to 4 different names for each system and application that are < required | optional >.

Is anyone using this product successfully?

Thanks,

Chris Received on Sat Jun 14 2003 - 09:13:47 CDT