setup Workflow homepage on Win 2k

From: Chris Holliday <crholliday_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Jun 2003 08:41:23 -0700

I have installed 9iAS on a Win 2k Server.

I am trying to setup Oracle Workflow Server on this same box. The manual says that I should navigate to the workflow homepage that I set up on my web server. Then I can adjust preferences from there.

I never setup a Workflow homepage. How is this accomplished, where and with what HTTP server?

Thanks,

Chris Received on Fri Jun 13 2003 - 10:41:23 CDT