Re: double outer join

From: Jed <djedziniak_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Jun 2003 07:49:10 -0700

Daniel Morgan: That is an answer I would expect from a pompous A55 you doesn't know the answer himself.

I am not a student, I am simply new to PLSQL. I can tell you how to do this a dozen ways in a dowen languages, but my specific tasking is to make this happen in a view in and oracle database.

Our DBA here is also stumped, maybe you should actually try this with the example dataset.

Thanks. Received on Fri Jun 13 2003 - 09:49:10 CDT