Re: Connection closed on simple query

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:54:49 +0200

On 12 Jun 2003 07:01:31 -0700, seckendorff_at_alphatec.de (Caspar von Seckendorff) wrote:

>On Oracle 9.2i I get the error ORA-03113 when executing the following
>script. I actually wrote the following example for analysing a more
>complex query, but then I realized that I can't execute it - Oracle
>just simply closes the connection.
>
>Is this a bug? How can I work around it?

Yeah sure, everything that doesn't work is immediately a bug. How come people still buy Microshit software?
As to your question: you don't specify any useful pointers other than 'it doesn't work'
There are *NUMEROUS* causes for ora-3113. You would best visit Metalink.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Jun 12 2003 - 12:54:49 CDT