Re: firing sequence of triggers

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:04:40 GMT

No. Do NOT depend upon the order of the same type of trigger on a table. Merge the darn things into 1 trigger which call pl\sql packages. Do it right.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure