Re: Fun and games with Pro*C

From: Scott Mattes <Scott_at_TheMattesFamily.ws>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:37:03 GMT

It seems like it is too much trouble for the error message people to provide that simple llittle bit of info (for more fun and games, SQLERRM in PL/SQL in Reports 6i is a one time use only function - the first thing you do with it better be to set some var to its value, cause the second time you refer to it things like constraint names will be missing).

To be able to see the SQL statements that a program issues, at least under Windoze, go to www.toadsoft.com, click on 'download' and then get yourself SQL Monitor (it is free).