Fun and games with Pro*C

From: Michael L. Hostbaek <carlos_at_pez.dk>
Date: 11 Jun 2003 09:55:33 GMT

Group,

I am forced to debug an old Pro*C program, that have been semi working for a year or two. It is giving some trouble, so I was kinda hoping someone from this list could help me out. I finally got preprocessor working, without error on the code - and gcc is compiling the code without too many erros ;)

The program dies, with a :
ERREUR : sqlerrmc = ORA-01405: fetched column value is NULL

I'd very much like to locate what it is having trouble fetching, and where. I have look through the SQL statements in the code, and tried setting debug printf's here and there - without too much success. So my questions is... Would it be possible to make the ORA-01405 a bit more verbose ? Fx. printing the last SQL statement...

Thanks in advance..

/mich

--
Regards,