Re: Proving PL/SQL trigger firing sequence

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 02:39:02 GMT

You can't have the same trigger have the same name. Do not rely on the order of multiple triggers of the same type on the same table. Instead, have one trigger call multiple packages in the order you want. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure