Re: Proving PL/SQL trigger firing sequence

From: Ubiquitous <weberm_at_polaris.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:13:36 +0000 (UTC)

Saul Garcia <sharkmouth_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

: Is there an open PL?SQL code which can be used to show the sequence
: of trigger firing with all possiblilites? That is for UPDATE, INSERT,
: DELETE at statement level, before and after at row level. Thanks,

I believe the ORACLE documentation describes the order these are performed, unless you are inquiring about the order of multiple triggers of the same type (which I seem to recall as being unpredictible).   Received on Tue Jun 10 2003 - 09:13:36 CDT