Re: Oracle XML Parser Problems

From: Michael Haggerty <mhaggerty_at_mbda.gov>
Date: 6 Jun 2003 08:51:06 -0700

Flavio;

Thanks! That did the trick. Of course, now I am onto the next error:

The following error has occurred:

ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

ORA-06512: at "SYS.XMLPARSERCOVER", line 0
ORA-06512: at "SYS.XMLPARSER", line 91
ORA-06512: at "MHAGGERTY.CHECKXMLINCLOB", line 17
ORA-06512: at line 11

Looks like the fun never ends. Any ideas?