Deploying forms on the web

From: Steve Rainbird <steve.rainbird_at_nospam.mssint.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:47:42 +0000 (UTC)

Sorry if this is posted twice the 1st seems to have disappeared!!

I read the following statement in the migrating forms to the web white paper.

"Note: Oracle9i Forms is only supported on Oracle9iAS Release 2. While it may be possible to configure other application servers to run Forms, this is neither certified, nor supported."

What I would like to know is, is it really possible to do this? Has anybody actually done this and could give some hints/clues as to what to do.

Regards

Steve

--
Steve Rainbird
Principal consultant

Remove "nospam" from email address to reply