Re: SQL - filtering data based on AND condition

From: Isaac Blank <izblank_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 18:42:30 GMT

    I admit, your posting score is in order of several magnitudes better than mine, but I have had my share of useful answers in this and other newsgroups. At the same time, you have had your share of rantings as well. On the other hand, one of the reasons I do not post that often in this particular NG is that average sence of humor in this group is pretty low, so I think not putting smileys in proper places is after all my fault.

    Look, it takes about the same amount of time and mental effort to type a ranting email about someone being lazy or to give him a "relational division" clue. So why not say something useful and make him do the homework anyway?

    And yes, I do respect people posting in this group, otherwise I would have given this guy an answer right away.

Isaac Blank, just a SQL guy