Re: HOST file setup

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 23:02:30 +0200

On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:53:01 GMT, Peter <peter_at_nomorenewsspammin.ca> wrote:

>Do you need to configure the HOST file on both the client and the
>server for Host naming? I thought configuring only on the client is
>enough.
>
>Thanks

If it is not asked too much: try to think logically for a few seconds. Stop *assuming* you know the answer. If you don't know the answer, read up on the issue, and stop boring all Oracle newsgroups. You're wrong!!!! (as usual)

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Jun 03 2003 - 16:02:30 CDT