Strange results from OleDbCommand object

From: Smitty200 <kirksmithson_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2003 11:41:57 -0700

I have a service I built in .net that will eventually run every two hours. It does a pull against an Oracle DB and pulls all records with a status of 3. These are then packaged up into an XML document and I use an HttpWebRequest object to send this XML to an aspx page on another server. Once the response from this server is received I update the oracle records with a status of 2. On the second server I place the Xml stream into a xml document and do some database inserts. I record if the inserts are successful or unsuccessful and send an XML stream back to an aspx page on the original server with the record number and wether it succeded or failed. I then run Updates against the Oracle table to change the 2 to a 1 for success or 0 for failed. The code runs and even tells me that 1 record was updated everytime I run the oledbcommand.executenonquery but when I do a pull against the Oracle table all records are still set to 2. Now if I save the same xml stream to a file and just run the page and have it pull this file everything works properly. Does anyone know why the automated method is not working. Thanks Received on Mon Jun 02 2003 - 13:41:57 CDT