Create schema command

From: Me <me_at_privacy.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 16:54:07 +0530

How can I create a schema named company for the user scott?

create schema company authorization scott

              *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-02420: missing schema authorization clause

"schema

 is the name of the schema. The schema name must be the same as your Oracle username.
"

So does this mean that I cannot create multiple schema's under the same user name scott?

For example COMPANY, LIC, SHOWROOM etc.
all under scott.

Thanks. Received on Sun Jun 01 2003 - 06:24:07 CDT