Re: Can't run report in ASYNCHRONOUS mode - forms/reports 9i

From: Ana C. Dent <anacedent_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 19:48:07 -0700

Arturo wrote:
> Hi Ana,
>
> I did set the EXECUTION_MODE property to BATCH before I call the report
> (look the code below). It's not helping .. I heard it's setting in the form
> (assuming all properties are set properly when the report is called).

I meant EXACTLY what I previously stated. The property is "BATCH"; not EXECUTION_MODE. The value is "YES".
It should be included in the parameter list passed to RUN_REPORT_OBJECT Again , AFAIK, this works for 9iAS R2.
I'm not sure it it works for 9iAS R1.

If/when done from the command line it would be BATCH=YES Received on Sat May 31 2003 - 21:48:07 CDT