Editing Titles in Discoverer 4.1

From: Declan <declannestor_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 May 2003 11:17:37 -0700

Just a basic question:

I'm editing a Title of a worksheet in Discoverer 4.1 Desktop Edition, but when I put a background colour on, a big grey background takes up most of the background and you can only see the background colour that I chose around the edges.

How do I get around this problem? Received on Sat May 31 2003 - 13:17:37 CDT