Re: Technical Interviews

From: Daniel Roy <danielroy10_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 May 2003 15:10:36 -0700

I agree that it depends on who gives the interview, but how can we know? It happened to me during an interview (which was not Oracle-related) to be told "who gives the interview?" when the guy didn't appreciate my questions at all, and therefore it's difficult to try to gather (with counter-questions) if the interviewer is deeply knowledgeable or not. For me, it seems safer to go with the myths, unless you know for sure that your interviewer knows well Oracle. It worked this time, and I would be pretty confident of doing it again.

Daniel