OCI returned REF Cursor's

From: pym <pym_at_pysacy.ch>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:59:07 +0200

Hello,

I have the following Problem. I am calling a PL/SQL Procedure which give me a Ref Cursor back I can read the contents of the REF/Cursor, but How can I close the opened cursor at the server side via the OCI

Thanks in advance for a response

CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE test_pack IS
  TYPE mycur IS REF CURSOR;
  TYPE myrectype is record (oid varchar2(15), werte_code varchar2(12));   TYPE mytabtype is table of myrecTYPE index by binary_integer; END; CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE return_many_rows_ref(RSET IN OUT test_pack.mycur) IS
BEGIN
  OPEN RSET FOR SELECT OID,VERSIONS_NR,WERTE_CODE FROM TAVORMORTSTYP; END; Received on Tue May 27 2003 - 08:59:07 CDT