Re: oracle connection hang, and vbscript

From: Robert Dimitrovski <robert.dimitrovski_at_ht.hr>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:52:12 +0200

I could not find in your code Data Source, so I give you example how it works on my engine:

    With connection's name

        .CursorLocation = adUseClient
        .IsolationLevel = adXactReadCommitted
        .Mode = adModeShareDenyNone
        .Open "Provider=MSDAORA.1;Data Source=database;" & _
      "DNS=Create in Data Sources(ODBC) new FileDSN;User Id=" & Text2.Text &
";Password=" & Text3.Text & ";"