Re: Is it possible to get OCP certified without taking an Oracle approved course?

From: Reed Snellenberger <rsnellenberger_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 06:34:54 GMT

elton wrote:
> I heard that you have to take at least one Oracle approved course
> before they will certify you.

Yep... that's the case -- I've been staring at that particular requirement myself, wishing I'd taken the SQL Intro test before September 2002 (in which case, the requirement doesn't apply) -- from the OTN website:

More info @

http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/index.html?dba9i_ocpcoursereq.html

--
Reed Snellenberger