Re: Staring SQL Plus with userid/pwd and little bit more

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 06:47:38 +0200

On 24 May 2003 15:06:57 -0700, mfarid1_at_yahoo.com (Programmer) wrote:

>When I start SQL Plus, I would like to have it login to my
>userid/password and execute 'set serveroutput on size 1000000' write
>after I double-click on the icon on Windows 2000 Professional. How do
>I do it?

As for the username/password issue: just by making sure the commandline of the icon reads sqlplus username/password_at_database (as is outlined in your sqlplus manual)
as for the set command: create an appropiate login.sql as outlined in your sqlplus manual

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat May 24 2003 - 23:47:38 CDT