Re: Why some optimizer features are available in Oracle 8.0 and 9 but not in 8.1?

From: Daniel Roy <danielroy10_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2003 10:49:01 -0700

I don't have access to all these database versions to double-check, but try to use the static view sys.x_$ksppi to see ALL the initialization parameters, including the "hidden" ones (the ones where the column KSPPINM starts with an underscore). I suspect that maybe these parameters were "hidden" in 8.1.

Daniel