Re: Using fixit Job

From: Yanick Quirion <neokimia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:12:40 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for answer, but I don't have any script yet. I already know the command alter...tablespace...resize, but could you tell how I can get the current size and how to add 5MB to that tablespace? Do I need to use PL/SQL procedure? I'm new user with Oracle database, and I don't know all SQLPLUS commands.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Yanick Quirion