Re: Sample database

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 21:59:59 -0700

Hans Forbrich wrote:

> sdg wrote:
>
> > Hey Morgan, quit speaking for others you freak!
>
> These forums have definitely deteriorated recently. I just reread the entire thread
> and found it a lot gentler than some of the others. It almost seems that our old
> sniper has come back with an ax to grind.
>
> Very heavy sigh!

Isn't it amazing how those that have nothing to contribute ... contribute anger.

I'll start paying attention to such criticisms when they come from someone that has has both a command of the English language (or any language) and has donated their time to help others rather than just heap abuse on those that try.

It is a fascinating how those that donate their time and try to help others post their real names and contact information. And those that troll from the sidelines hide behind pseudonyms and fake domains. Such is life.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu