Business Intelligence and Software Development

From: CanztheMoose <mcanzoneri_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 May 2003 09:16:15 -0700

I am working with a client who is trying to integrate a business intelligence component into their overall IT Strategy. They are hung up on the issue of parallel development of operational system and business intelligence (data warehousing) efforts.

I am under the assumption the BI portion follows the operational portion by several months so the operational system can mature. My client is under the assumption these two efforts can proceed in concert with one another.

Am I wrong in my assumption, and if so what am I missing?

Canzthemoose Received on Wed May 21 2003 - 11:16:15 CDT