TNS cannot solve the Service Name

From: myhome <myhome_at_home.hk>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:46:14 +0800

I have installed oracle9i on solaris 9. When I use Net configuration assisant to set the local net service name configuration, It tell me that the "TNS: listener could not resolve SERVICE_NAME". The global database name of my database is: test.person.net SID is: test

this error occur even I set service name to test.person.net or test. And I have set listener to TCP before setting local net service name. Is there any thing I have done in wrong way?

thx in ur help

pulse Received on Tue May 20 2003 - 21:46:14 CDT