Re: Applets: DriverManager.registerDriver NoClassDefFoundError

From: Johann Strauss <strauss_at_earthnet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 18:01:08 GMT

After much (MUCH) hair pulling, I have my Applet accessing my database (and, more troubles to come, I'm sure :-) . Without Rauf Sarwar's help, I'd probably be bald!

Here's what the final solution is (first example line is generic; the second, is my setting):

Oh, and, in the "catch" put the following line...it helped immensely!!

     System.out.println(e.toString());

Again, lotsa thanks goes to Rauf Sarwar for this solution!!!

Donna Received on Tue May 20 2003 - 13:01:08 CDT