Re: SQL server to Oracle Migration

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 18:58:48 +0300

Hi,

ODBC driver recognizes Oracle NUMBER(n,0) as ODBC SQL_NUMERIC, not SQL_INTEGER. This may cause errors in your application. Try to use Oracle ODBC driver for your application, Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle has many limitations.

Best regards, Dmitry

--
SQLWays - Database migration software for IBM DB2, Oracle, SQL Server,
Sybase and MySQL