Re: AUST Only: Training Course by Jonathan Lewis

From: <anti-spam_at_anti-spam.anti-spam>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:33:28 GMT

On Sun, 18 May 2003 14:54:26 -0700, Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote:

>I am appalled by your transparent justification for spamming. Well that an
>your obvious refusal to identify yourself in your posting.
>
>We all appreciate Jonathan and his contributions. But appreciation does not
>translate into justification. I appreciate my mother but that does not give
>her license to run me over with a car (no she hasn't tried so far so don't
>ask).
>
>There is an appropriate usenet group for posting commercial messages
>related to Oracle and those of us that play by the rules expect the
>civility and the courtesy from others that they do the same.
>
>I hope that you reconsider the content above, read the FAQ, play by the
>rules, and post an apology.

Let me convey my appologies for posting to the .MISC newsgroup and not the .MARKETPLACE. However, I do not appologise for the content. It has nothing to do with SPAMING. Maybe some of you who are throwing the stones might want to do some research on the meaning of spamming in regards to newsgroup.

Like I said initially, read the Subject line. If it does not apply to you, skip it. It even says on the 1st line

"If you are not in Australia, disregard this posting"

 It was intended to contact Australian readers that might find the information useful. Lets just chill out. Received on Mon May 19 2003 - 06:33:28 CDT