Re: AUST Only: Training Course by Jonathan Lewis

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 May 2003 12:45:45 -0700

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<r47fcv4kpuvp2vmmv0anef1dn6lfe5hp50_at_4ax.com>...
> On Sun, 18 May 2003 13:51:31 GMT, anti-spam_at_anti-spam.anti-spam wrote:

As a user of this NG, my take on this is that people will promote their stuff here because it is convenient... not because it is right or wrong. They know they can reach 100's of users *FREE* with one post. Who am I to scold someone for not following the rules... I don't work for Google. I am just here to learn and share my knowledge and experience. However, I do have a choice and a mouse. Rather then getting all bent out of shape... I generally choose to ignore all spam.

Having said that, I will commend Sybrand for being consistent in his self appointed role as a NG cop. I have seen few promotional posts from Jonathan and couple of other "regulars" but this is the first time I have seen them getting slapped on their wrist. I have yet to see "Daniel Morgan's" of this NG to scold the likes of Jonathan or any other regulars with the same intensity as they scold the occasional spammers.

Let's be consistent atleast. -:)

Regards
/Rauf Sarwar Received on Sun May 18 2003 - 14:45:45 CDT