Re: AUST Only: Training Course by Jonathan Lewis

From: <anti-spam_at_anti-spam.anti-spam>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 13:51:31 GMT

On Sat, 17 May 2003 18:54:43 +0200, Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote:

Sybrand

Obviously you cant read the Subject line. It says AUST Only. What is your problem?

It is not Jonathan that posted this posting. I am one of the committee members in Australia that is very grateful for someone like him to come all the way to Australia to present a training course. We do not get quality training like this in Oz that often and so was wanting the local Oracle communitee to support this event. We need to have a minimum number of attendees to cover cost and get it off the ground and so the posting.

If you feel strongly about this, do something about it like get *.maketplace or *.cmmercial and stop winging.

gee - there is always one in every corner :-(