Re: Problem logging into Oracle 8i Personal

From: GM <george_91_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 May 2003 05:32:20 -0700

Actually I just resolved it this morning and was going to post the resolution when I saw your message...Yes you are right Antoine, the ORAPWD utility reset the internal password and I can now get back into the DB! I did this a last ditch effort while backing up some files to get ready for a complete uninstall/reinstall.

Thanks,
George