OC4J

From: Peter <depend3_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 22:55:49 GMT

I have a question regarding the use of JDeveloper and OC4J. Our company can use JDeveloper for free. The question we are facing today is that we would like to know what the cost is of using OC4J? Is it free or not. If not free what is the cost. Thank you for answering. The problem is we have big and small customers. The price is not important for the big customers. But it is important for the smaller ones. Received on Sat May 17 2003 - 17:55:49 CDT