ordering a tabular in a form

From: drukqs <invalid.drukqs_at_NOpandoraSPAM.belgie>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 11:37:44 GMT

Hi

I have a form with 2 fields. Postal code and city. It's in the form of:

Postal code    	    	City
1000    	    	    	city1
2000    	    	    	city2
3000    	    	    	city3
4000    	    	    	city4

Now I want a button to choose which column to sort. May be with a listitem to choose the row which has to be sorted. I tried with set_block_property('city',order_by,property_true) But that's probably wrong. Can anybody help me out? Thx Received on Sat May 17 2003 - 06:37:44 CDT