Re: Oracle 817- User Level SQL TRACE

From: Steve Ashmore <sashmore_at_neonramp.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 05:24:50 -0500

You can try to put on a database level trigger to turn on trace for that user.
As sys:

grant execute on dbms_session to cryrptuser; create or replace trigger logon_trace_trigger  after logon on cryrptuser.SCHEMA
BEGIN
  sys.dbms_session.set_sql_trace(true);
END;
/

When you are done drop the trigger.
Stephen C. Ashmore
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration http://www.brainbench.com
Author of: 'So You Want to be an Oracle DBA?'

"Alex Smith" <SorryNoSpam_at_Please.Com> wrote in message news:mHnxa.26021$6L5.11355019_at_news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
> Hey Guys,
> Some of the Reports (developed using CRYSTAL REPORTS) does not perform
well.
> We always launch all the reports as Oracle User = 'CryRptUser' . I would
> like to trace the SQL Statements that is being forwarded by Crystal
Reports