Re: CEDAS release

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:49:07 -0700

cedas wrote:

> The development team of Centralized Enterprise Database Administration
> System (CEDAS) today announced the beta release of the CEDAS.
> CEDAS is a comprehensive online performance monitoring and management
> tool. It helps database administrators and developers to better manage
> an array of distributed heterogeneous databases across the enterprise.
> CEDAS can be obtained freely from http://cedas.sourceforge.net in both
> executable and source code version.
> About CEDAS Team:
> CEDAS team consists of a group of students at University of Illinois
> at Urbana Champaign.
> Please visit http://cedas.sourceforge.net for more information.

Thanks for spamming comp.databases.oracle.

I really appreciate vendors that don't take the time, or don't have the courtesy, to read the FAQ and post in the usenet group specifically set aside for commercial messages which is c.d.o.marketplace.

Your desire to crosspost, spam, and flog your product to the detriment of being courteous has been duly noted and I will not be visiting your web site until an apology is issued. I encourage others to do the same.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu