Oracle Portal vs. smaller

From: Andrea <faldi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 May 2003 07:04:43 -0700

I need to build a Site, a light B2B systemand be ready to build an Intranet this fall.

I am evaluating Oracle Portal vs. a smaller vendor who is offering a "free" environment W3C Jakarta, JBoss, DB My SQL + his programming (they are very good)

Any PRO and CONS of Oracle Portal ? Received on Fri May 16 2003 - 09:04:43 CDT