Re: General Syntax

From: Guido Konsolke <Guido.Konsolke_at_triaton.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 07:38:06 +0200

"Andy" <system.support_at_ntlworld.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:kjTwa.5358$sJ4.1838_at_newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net...
> Hi,
>
> Sorry! I'm an Orable newbie, although not a newbie to computers. Could
> someone point me in the right direction to get some basic syntax for basic
> functions like count, sum etc. My Access syntax doesn't seem to work
<grin>

> Regards,
>
> Andy

Hi Andy,

no problem. We all have to start somewhere. With a working Internet connection
I would advise you to have a look at the http://tahiti.oracle.com site. There are all
(well, almost) sets of documentation available. Aside from that I think you should
have a close look into the concepts stuff.

hth,
Guido Received on Fri May 16 2003 - 00:38:06 CDT