Re: Search Engine Oracle 8i

From: Lookai <erebuss_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: 15 May 2003 17:54:57 -0700

Excuse me for my English, "gere" meant "to manage". As regards the search engine, in fact, I would like to know how starting from string, to recover the terms one by one. Then according to whether these terms are to precede by one + or one -, to make that they are present or not in the answer. Thanx Received on Thu May 15 2003 - 19:54:57 CDT