remapping orahome drive after new disk installation (ORA-1031)

From: Graham <lamontgra_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 May 2003 03:30:08 -0700

I've installed a new primary master disk (80GB Barracuda on win98SE). The Oracle Personal 9i installation drive (on the primary slave) changed from E->G.

I remapped all references to E: (including registry entries), using Partition Magic 8 remapper.

But...
Now when I start the database I get ORA-1031: cant login

Any ideas what to do next ? Received on Thu May 15 2003 - 05:30:08 CDT