Re: Acquired Oracle 8i

From: Jane O <janeohin_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 11:35:26 -0400

Yuck...I have to disagree with you on this one, Niall ODBC, ADO.....all M$....and its stuff just does not work well with Oracle, (they don't exactly like each other, do they ?) ESPECIALLY when you try to work with PL/SQL objects... I'd use M$ stuff just for GUI things.
I suggest OO4O....Oracle's native middleware....works seamlessly with the server.
My app don't need no ODBC layer..(gasp ! newest) ADO installation.....to run.

<3eb8c211$0$4865$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>...