8.1.7 (Linux), cursors and asp

From: Pedro Hernandez <phph109_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:20:13 -0400

Good afternoon everyone!

I’m working on a thing that uses oracle 8.1.7 on Linux (RH7.3) and iis-asp. I have some stored procedures that have cursors as output parameters. The cursors sometimes return up to ~3000 tuples. The sp:s executes as, and returns what they are expected under sqlplus. The problem is that when I call them from an asp-page, the cursors never returns more than 101 rows even when they are supposed to, that is- somewhere something cuts or stop executing them at row 101.

I have been googling around for a while and I have read the oracle manual about how to create and work with DatabasePool, OraDatabase etc, but can’t find anything about where this “limitation” takes place.

Any help would be very much appreciated, PH Received on Tue May 13 2003 - 11:20:13 CDT