Snapshot empty if databaselink not present

From: odi <odsi_at_microresearch.be>
Date: 13 May 2003 14:32:24 GMT

Hello

We have here a problem with our snapshot on a Oracle8.1.7 database.

So, i have a snapshot A on host H1 declared on a table T on host H2 with a dblink.

Here's the sequence of events (on H1)

select * from A;
-- 1000 records

drop dblink;

refresh snapshot A (fast or force)
--> error because there's no dblink (quite normal)

select * from A;
-- no rows.
Why no rows ? It seems that in Oracle7.3.4 (our previous database), the latest select still gave 1000 records.

--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/